Best Blue Light Filter for Android Phones of 2019
Blue light is something that has a huge impact on our lives. It impacts our circadian rhythm, our sleep patterns, our mood and even our energy levels.
We are only supposed to be exposed to the blue light that is emitted from the sun, but almost all of our modern devices, like gaming computer monitors and TVs, also emit blue light.
One of the primary sources of blue light that can negatively affect us comes from our mobile phones. We are all prone to using our phones regularly.
To try and conquer that issue, we are going to be talking about the best blue light filters for Android phones.
Top 5 Blue Light Filter for Android Comparison Chart
Best Blue Light Filter for Android Reviews
1. Viotek Blue Light Filter for Samsung Note 4
The Viotek Blue Light Filter for Samsung Note 4 is a product that has been brought to us by a company who quite literally has their own catalogue of products. Viotek manufactures everything from computer monitors to seat cushions. They are also known to produce high-quality audio and virtual reality equipment, as well as a range of smart home systems.
Our eyes are incredibly important. Can you imagine what it would be like to try and work with blurred vision? Unfortunately, the blue light that is emitted from our phones and other electronic devices can cause blurred vision. This can lead to a lack of concentration, lower morale and a physical inability to do your own job.
Luckily, devices like the Viotek Blue Light Filter for Samsung Note 4 have been designed in an attempt to tackle our prolonged exposure to blue light. Most people use their mobile phone for hours every day and by ensuring that there is a filter on your mobile phone you can make sure that using your phone does not adversely affect your health.
This particular filter is quite unique because it features a 2.5D rounded curve, this curve makes it easier for more blue light to be deflected. It also makes sure that the screen protector fits perfectly on the Note 4. The screen protector itself consists of approximately seven layers; these layers filter blue light, protect your phone and stop fingerprints from appearing.
Unfortunately, we can see a few problems with this product. The screen protector itself negatively impacts visibility. This is fine for people who do not like to have the brightness of their phones turned right up, but it would be a problem for people who enjoy seeing bright screens. The tempered glass is also known to scratch relatively easily.
2. iLLumiShield Motorola Droid Blue Light Filter
The iLLumiShield Motorola Droid Blue Light Filter is a product that has been manufactured for the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX. iLLumiShield is a company that creates a range of different screen protectors.
Some of these can protect your eyes from harmful blue light, others are scratch resistant, and some are simply anti-glare. One of the best things about them as a company is that they produce screen protectors for a plethora of different devices.
Whenever we take a look at products that have been designed to block out or deflect blue light, we need to start by making sure that they are functional and fit for purpose. The iLLumiShield Motorola Droid Blue Light Filter comes with two screen protectors that can deflect both blue light and violet light, both of which are harmful.
Blue and violet light are known to cause eye problems. A lot of people find that when they are exposed to blue light their eyes begin to feel both strained and like they cannot focus. This is something that can affect both your mood and your productivity levels. Because of this, it is especially important to make sure that your phone has some sort of filter on it.
This particular product has been designed with a type of high-quality PET film that has been imported from a manufacturer in Japan. The film itself consists of multiple layers. This is beneficial because it means that each layer can have a different function. For example, one layer could be an anti-glare layer, and another could be a matte layer.
- 3 Different Sizes：The Cookie Scoops Set includes three sizes, small size (scoop diameter: 1.6 inch/4 cm), medium size (scoop diameter: 2 inch/5 cm),large size (scoop diameter: 2.4 inch/6.3 cm). We can use different size scooper for large or small cupcakes, sorbet, fruit, meatballs, cookies,ice-cream, muffins.
- EASY TO USE：With thoughtfully designed handles and ergonomic release system (no spring), we would use the ice cookies scoop set easily and gently squeeze to release, without intense effort. You can use them comfortable in the right or left hand
- HIGH QUALITY：The cookies scoop with trigger have gleaming surface, are made of food grade stainless steel, absolutely safe.We can safely use it to dig ice cream or fruit, etc, will not worry about leaving harmful substances in food.
- MULTIPLE USES：With metal cookies scoop, we would use it to make delicious cookies, muffins, cupcakes, and more and beautifully rounded balls of ice cream, fruit, sorbet, melon ball, and meatballs
- CLEAN EASILY：The cookies scoop trigger is easy to clean. We can hand wash, and dishwasher is also safe.
3. iLLumiShield Samsung Galaxy S4 Blue Light Filter
This Samsung Galaxy S4 Blue Light Filter is another brilliant product from iLLumiShield. They also stock similar screen protectors for a lot of different Samsung models. The type of screen protector that you should purchase depends entirely on the device that you own, and most of their products are capable of blocking blue light.
This product comes as part of a kit that includes two screen protectors, a set of instructions, an installation squeegee, a microfiber cleaning cloth and a lifetime warranty.
It is important to follow the instructions closely because it can be quite difficult to put these screen protectors on to Android devices; you also have to make sure that you use the installation squeegee that comes as part of the kit.
The screen protectors are both made out of a high-quality PET film that has been imported from a manufacturer in Japan. The film itself consists of multiple layers like the layers of PET film in the iLLumiShield Motorola Droid Blue Light Filter. This is incredibly important because it enables each of the individual layers to do something unique.
The best thing about this particular product is that it can deflect a lot of blue light. This enables beneficial light to pass through the filter so that you can see the screen of your phone, but it stops any harmful light from also passing through. This can stop you from suffering from things like eyestrain and a lack of concentration.
4. Cyxus Blue Light Filter
Cyxus is a brand that you should be paying attention to if you are looking to filter harmful blue light out of your life. They specialize in producing glasses that have been designed to filter out both natural and electronic sources of blue light. All of their glasses have been designed with practicality in mind, but today we are going to be taking a look at one of their android filters.
The Cyxus Blue Light Filter is an incredibly thin screen protector that has been designed for use with the Samsung S6. It has been designed with both children and adults in mind. Nowadays, both children and adults spend excessive amounts of time using electronic devices, so it is quite intuitive of Cyxus to take both groups into consideration while designing this product.
The screen protector itself is capable of filtering harmful blue light away from your eyes. This means that you can use your Samsung S6 for as long as you want without having to worry about troublesome eyestrain and fatigue. You should also sleep better because the unnatural blue light will not have as much of an effect on your circadian rhythm.
- Screen protector for Samsung S6, specially designed for kids and adults, who often feel eyestrain and fatigue
- Filter harmful blue light and UV rays from your device, which can lead to eye-strain and eye-fatigue. Promote healthy melation levels for better sleep. Protect your eyes and your sleep schedule
- Made of 9H hardness tempered glass, so it is firm enough to prevent scratches, scrape and crack. Protect the screen of your device
- High Definition Transparency Film that ensures maximum resolution for Display. TruTouch Sensitivity for a natural feel that provides flawless touch screen accuracy. Easy to Install with self-adhesive silicone and bubbles-free/no Residue
- Please Note: The Samsung S6 screens have curved edges that our screen protectors do not cover 100%. Please purchase the correct item
5. iLLumiShield Samsung Galaxy S6 Blue Light Filter
As you already know, iLLumiShield is a company who specializes in manufacturing screen protectors. A lot of their screen protectors are also capable of filtering out both blue light and UV so that your eyes are protected at all times. Remember, you only get one set of eyes in your life, so you should do your best to look after them.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S6, then the iLLumiShield Samsung Galaxy S6 Blue Light Filter could be the perfect product for you. The kit itself comes with two screen protectors, meaning that you don't have to worry too much if you do manage to scratch one of them. It also comes with instructions and an installation squeegee.
The screen protectors themselves are both made out of a high-quality PET film that has been specially imported from a company in Japan. The PET film consists of multiple layers. This is important because it means that each layer can serve a different purpose. For example, one of the layers prevents glare.
Remember that blue light is something that can damage your eyes over time, but it is also something that can affect your current productivity layer.
A lot of products that have been designed to filter out blue light are known to make electronic screens quite dark and affect the user's viewing experience. Luckily, this particular product is highly transparent and scratch-resistant.
- Wireless Phone Accessory
It can be hard to even comprehend the number of Android devices that are currently available on the market. There are screen protectors that are available for all of them, but only some of those screen protectors go the extra mile and protect your eyes.
In our opinion, the iLLumiShield Samsung Galaxy S6 Blue Light Filter is the clear winner this year. It is incredibly transparent, great at deflecting blue light and highly durable.